Monday, March 20, 2006

Seattle Neighborhoods -- Fremont

Well, I told myself I was going to try my best to write on a weekly basis. Guess I've been failing at that! LOL! One more try....perhaps now that I have recently found some fantastic new videos about the different neighborhoods in Seattle I will have more to write about. :-)
Big thanks to
www.turnhere.com for making these wonderful insightful videos. I love the fact that they interview real people and they have not been commercialized -- they are not trying to sell anybody anything, but rather are documenting *real* people in *real* neighborhoods.

The first one I'd like to share with you is about Fremont -- The Center of the Universe.
Please stay tuned for more of these to come....

Directed by Tim Tyler


Here are some related Fremont links: Please feel free to share your favorite things about Fremont with us!
Visitors Info
Fremont Sunday Market
Fremont Outdoor Cinema
Sonic Boom Records
Fremont Coffee Shop
Roger Wheeler's Mask Madness
Local Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment